Thematic axis 1: "Ecosystems, biodiversity, evolution" and
Thematic axis 2: "Geosystems, universe and climate"
- Research at the Princess Elisabeth Base in Antarctica
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem functioning
- Scientific support for developing climate services
- Dynamic Earth
Thematic axis 3: "Cultural, historical and scientific heritage"and
Thematic axis 6: "Management of collections"
- Crowdsourcing for federal heritage
- Management of digital data/collections: interface and interoperability
- Conservation and valorisation of 3D federal digital heritage
- Management and valorisation of the federal audio, photographic and audiovisual heritage
- Geolocation for the valorisation of the historical, cultural and scientific heritage
- Unexplored heritage
- Conflict and memories in Belgium
- The federal heritage of the Southern Netherlands (15th-18th century)
Thematic axis 4: "Federal public strategies" and
Thematic axis 5: "Major societal challenges"
- Violence and discrimination
- Expressions of interest: 15 June 2016 midnight
- Research Proposals: 12 September 2016 at 12:00
(Except for the topic 2.1.1 Research at the PE Base in Antarctica:
18 July 2016 at 12.00)
- Expressions of interest: 27 June 2016 midnight
- Research Proposals: 5 September 2016 at 12:00
(A receipt will be sent via email)
Further information can be obtained by contacting the secretariat
+32 (0)2 238 37 61 (FR)
+32 (0)2 238 34 65 (NL)
There will be no information sessions organized for this call for proposals.