Research and Development
- Lawmakers took pains to simplify and speed up processing of visa, residence permit and work permit issues for third-country researchers (non-EU member states or associates), for the researchers themselves as well as the host research institute.
- The Belgian Science Policy Office has launched an initiative aiming at offering postdoctoral research stays (of maximum 12 months) in Belgian Federal Scientific Institutions to Ukrainian researchers.
The portal is now suspended. No more applications can be accepted.
- EURAXESS Belgium, the Belgian portal for mobile researchers
- The BELSPO Open Research Data policy complies with FAIR principles and its conception is to be considered fully within the EOSC framework. The ERAC Taskforce on Open Data, to which the Belgian Science Policy Office (BELSPO) contributed, and the European Community's H2020 RECODE project were instrumental in shaping it.
- An advanced research institute in mathematics and theoretical physics with an interest in epistemology and the history of science.