Do you have complaints about our services?

The Belsgian Science Policy Office places great importance on the quality of its service and on improving its functioning.
If you have any comments or complaints, you are welcome to report them to our complaints manager. Your complaint will be treated with the utmost concern.

The Belgian Science Policy Office also strives to do everything possible to prevent similar complaints in the future and to improve the functioning of its services.

You are welcome to file a complaint if you are dissatisfied with:

  • the service or a product you received
  • the quality of the service you were furnished with
  • the manner in which the federal civil servant dealt with your issue
  • the enforcement of the letter of the law

We have created a online complaint form for processing any potential complaints. Please don’t hesitate to complete this form if you are dissatisfied with the quality of our service

In order for us to be able to properly respond to the complaint, it is necessary to provide your name, your address and your e-mail address.

We prefer to communicate electronically but you may also submit a complaint

  • at the reception desk (WTC III - Simon Bolivarlaan 30 bus 7 | Boulevard Simon Bolivar bte 7 - 1000 Brussels)
  • by letter (Belgian Science Policy Office, Complaints Manager, WTC III - Simon Bolivarlaan 30bus 7 | Boulevard Simon Bolivar bte 7 - 1000 Brussels).

The complaint form can also be requested by telephone
  02 238 34 11

Complaints submitted anonymously or which are offensive or are not related to our administration will not be processed.

How will the complaint be handled?

  • Once your complaint has been filed, you will receive notification of receipt;
  • Your complaint will be forwarded to the relevant department(s);
  • Your complaint will be treated with strict confidentiality;
  • Within 30 calendar days, you will receive an answer by mail or by letter with an explanation from us.
  • Our brochure

No solution found?  

If you are not satisfied with the response from our internal complaints management service, please contact the Federal Ombudsman .